How to care for flowers in a box so that they please the recipient as long as possible?
Bouquet in a box - an elite floristic novelty. This design is becoming more and more popular, as it looks unusually original, the flowers retain their impeccable appearance longer, do not need a vase, complicated care. Flowers in a box can be intended for both women and men, depending on the color scheme and decor used by florists.
How to care for flowers in a box?
In order for the Floral Arrangements Bouquet Express to retain their original appearance as long as possible, it is necessary to properly care for the bouquet. A few tips for caring for flowers in hatboxes:
1. The stems of the flowers are placed in a special sponge. They can not be pulled out of the sponge. If you pull out the flowers and then put them back in, the sponge will not “work” and feed the flowers - they will quickly dry out.
2. Place the gift in a place protected from such destructive factors as: draft, direct sunlight, heat sources - lamps, heating radiators.
3. How to water flowers in a box with a sponge? Make sure that it is always slightly moist. Watering the flowers is required daily or every other day with a small amount of water using a small watering can or medical syringe. All water should be absorbed by a sponge.
4. The water before moisturizing the sponge should be settled - use water as for ordinary bouquets
5. How to get rid of excess water if you poured too much? Be sure to drain it!
6. How to extend the life of the composition? Remove fallen petals so that bacteria that adversely affect the flowers do not multiply.
7. How to save flowers even longer? Water them with a specialized nutrient solution.
8. During the heating season, when the air in the room is extremely dry, it is allowed to spray the composition from the spray gun. But make sure that there is no water in the buds, as they will begin to rot.
1.Pull flowers from the oasis, cut the stems. From this they quickly fade ..
2.Irrigate with cold tap water. Use settled water at room temperature, as for watering potted plants.
Follow these simple conditions for caring for flowers and bouquets Bouquet Express will delight you as long as possible.